Motherhood is a challenge and a blessing. I wouldn’t trade my mothering days for anything, but there are moments when I’ve felt alone, wondering if anyone else could relate.
The Pursuit of Motherhood is a collection of true-life stories, written by moms for moms.
My chapter is written for moms of special needs children. While it’s been several years since we entered the realm of therapists, multiple doctors, evaluations, Psychologists, etc., I remember those early days, trying to make sense of it all.
Wondering if I had the strength to lead this fella in the right direction, I feared that I would steer him wrong, making his already challenged reality more difficult.
A New eBook. A New Year. A New Attitude
If you are pursuing being the mom God has designed you to be then you want a copy of The Pursuit of Motherhood.
Brought to you by some of your favorite blogging moms.
- The Wise Mother by June Fuentes
- The Praying Mother by Jasmine Cucuta
- Mothering Through the Little Years by Heather Knopp
- The Working Mom Melanie Moore
- The Healthy Mom by Mary Clendenin
- The Work at Home Mom by Mary Clendenin
- Infertility, Part I: Primary and Secondary Infertility by Mary Clendenin
- Infertility, Part II: The Empty Womb and Adoption by Jennifer Allen
- The Modest Mom by Caroline Allen
- Breastfeeding and Child Attachment by Caroline Allen
- The Weary Mom, Part I by Caroline Allen
- The Weary Mom, Part II by Richele McFarlin
- The Homeschooling Mother by Amy Roberts
- Mothering a Child with Special Needs by Sara Elizabeth Dunn
- Raising Real Men by Melanie Young
- Raising Homemakers by Kelly Crawford
- Be Fruitful and Multiply by Jacinda Vandenberg
- Biblical Motherhood by Lindsey Stomberg
- Leaving a Legacy by Jacqueline Fitzgerald
“Do not demean your divine placement as mother to your children by trying to be someone else. My friend, there is beauty in your brokenness.” ~Richele McFarlin, The Pursuit of Motherhood
“I looked on motherhood as the highest calling given to mankind.” ~Jasmine Mansfield, The Pursuit of Motherhood
Do you suffer from infertility?
Are you weary?
Do you need help mothering from a biblical perspective?
Do you want to leave a Christlike legacy to your children?
Do you need encouragement on breastfeeding or raising young children?
Are you a mom suffering with health issues?
Do you have a special needs child?
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies.