I hope y’all had a fabulous holiday season with your families! We enjoyed plenty of time together and are eager to resume our usual schedule and routine.
Since it’s January, I’m resuming the featured posts (the top 3 posts, based on YOUR visit stats) and will share these across social media and pin them to pinterest.
3) Dear Momma-to-be by My Life as an Adventure
2) My Daughter’s Modest Monday by First Comes Love
1) Natural Remedies for Whooping Cough by Jill’s Home Remedies
Featured above? Help Yourself to a featured button:
Topics may include homemaking, homeschooling, natural living, personal wellness, family-life, attachment parenting, working with or parenting children with “special needs,” etc.
My rules are simple:
1) Please post a hyperlink in your post or a link-up button on your post or sidebar and link back here so others can find us and participate.
2) As a courtesy, please visit at least one other link and leave a comment for that blogger, letting her know that you’ve visited. 🙂 Positive comments are a great way to make a blogger’s day. 🙂
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies.