Thanks to Build-a-Menu, I planned out some simple and easy meals and several that were designed for the slow cooker. The Creamy Italian Chicken was my husband’s favorite, and we even got his reaction on video exclaiming, this is really good! (And yep, we were still in the paper plate stage of the move.)
Creamy Italian Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts (I used about 2 pounds of chicken breasts)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 package of Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup of water
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- Place chicken into a greased slow cooker
- Mix Italian dressing mix with water, and pour over chicken.
- Cut cream cheese into cubes, and spread out over chicken. P
- our can of soup over all.
- Cover, cook on low 6-8hrs or high 4-6hrs.
I added a side of broccoli and green beans to round out the main dish–a fantastic, easy meal to help us settle into our new home.
Build-a-menu is offering a fantastic sale right now. Use code BAMPLAN40 to get an entire year subscription for $40.
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies.