Happy Saturday! My family has enjoyed a great week, celebrating my daughter’s 13th birthday and my husband completed a job he’s been working on since November! We plan to hang out together this afternoon and might even visit the lake!
Whether you’re enjoying a quiet afternoon at home or just looking for some new info on natural living, here are five posts I visited this week that I think are super!
- 5 Herbs To Use For Babies and Children
- Natural Remedies for Growing Pains
- Recipe for Old-Fashioned Elderflower Fritters
- How To Grow Your Own Common Kitchen Herbs
- Pros and Cons of Making Your Own Laundry Detergent
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies.