I love spring, but the weather can be a little tricky. Some days are warm, some days are cold, and some days are rainy, leaving us stuck inside. When we can’t get outside, my little ones love crafts, and here are 15 crafts for spring that are sure to make your kids happy and keep them busy.
Paper plates are easy to work with, they’re cheap, and they’re likely already in your kitchen. Keep some general art supplies on hand, and you’re ready-to-go in a moment’s notice.
15 Paper Plate Crafts For Spring
1. Carrots Garden Craft
2. Paper Plate Flower Craft For Kids
3. Paper Plate Caterpillar Kid Craft
4. Rain Cloud Paper Craft
5. Paper Plate Rabbit Craft
6. Paper Plate Rainbow Kids Craft
7. Paper Plate Bee Craft For Kids
8. Ladybug Craft
9. Make Paper Plate Rose
10. Paper Plate Flower Craft Kids
11. How To Make Painted Paper Plate Flowers
12. Paper Plate Bunny
13. Paper Plate Garden A Letter G Craft For Preschoolers
14. Easy Paper Plate Sunshine Craft Rainbow
15. Paper Plate Bunny Rabbit
Do you have any fun, quick and easy craft ideas for your children? If so, leave a comment below. If you have a craft tutorial on your blog, feel free to leave the link!
Free Sight Word Bingo
Have fun while your children learn to read with this free sight word bingo.