The Instant Pot pressure cookers are all the rage these days. They seem to be on the top of most mom’s wish lists. They are quick, convenient, and help to make delicious meals; why wouldn’t every mom or homemaker want (or need) one? I had one on my wish list for Christmas and not only did I get one, I got two! TWO! I use them every day! Sometimes I even use them twice a day.
Whether you already have a pressure cooker or you’re planning to purchase one, here’s a list of 20 recipes for your family to try.
And keep reading to find the awesome giveaway! I’ve teamed up with 24 other bloggers to give away an Instant Pot to 4 winners, just in time for Mother’s Day.
20 Instant Pot Recipes For The Family To Try
1. Instant Pot Oatmeal
2. Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
3. Instant Pot Irish Stew
4. Instant Pot Recipe Sausage Cacciatore
5. Instant Pot Mongolian Beef Broccoli
6. Instant Pot Pinto Beans And Bacon
7. Melt In The Mouth Instant Pot Mongolian Beef
8. 10 Minute Instant Pot Salmon From Frozen
9. Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowls
10. Instant Pot Chicken Enchiladas
11. Instant Pot Hummus Three Ways
12. Instant Pot Potato Corn Chowder
13. Instant Pot Easy Spanish Rice
14. Instant Pot Buttery Lemon Chicken
15. Instant Pot Pineapple Chilli Ham
17. Instant Pot Parmesan Risotto
18. Instant Pot Shredded Mexican Chicken
19. Ultimate Instant Pot Pot Roast
20. Pressure Cooker Chicken Faux Pho
To enter for your chance to win, simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. I know that there are several entires, but each of these bloggers generously chipped in their own money to bring you this giveaway, so I hope you will take the time to do all of the entries. And hey, the more entries you do, the better your odds are at winning!
Giveaway ends May 10th at 11:59pm EDT. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to email to claim prize. Please be sure to read the Terms & Conditions upon entering the giveaway.
Kick out the toxins and have a more peaceful and orderly home.
A simple 5 day series you can start immediately, teaching you how to declutter, get organized, and clean your home naturally.