Sometimes kids need hands-on math activities to grasp mathematical concepts. It’s even more helpful when we add colorful blocks and manipulatives. Hands-on learning makes mastering new skills more enjoyable. If you need some fresh ideas for your homeschool or simply for after-school help, check out these 20 activities to get started.
Hands-On Math Activities For Kids Using Color
1. Patterning With Counting Blocks
2. Using Beads As Math Manipulatives
3. Heart Fractions
4. Butterflies And Flowers Number line Activity
5. Sticker Sorting Activity
6. Numbers Counting Activity
7. Patterns Activity
8. Counting And Measuring With Lego Preschool Math Game
9. Color Practicing
10. Goldfish Crackers Preschool Activities
11. Lily Pad Hop
12. Exploring Our Shapes With Blocks On The Table Top
13. Elementary Math Fun Sorting And Calculating Jellybeans
14. Color Pattern Cards
15. Number Game Flip Color Hearts
16. Fishing Math Game With Free Printables
17. Math With Rainbow Abacus
18. Shape Hopscotch
19. Odd And Even Number Fishing
20. Nifty Numicon Activity
Homeschool mom, take a moment to renew and refresh.
A simple, 5 day series with clear, actionable steps you can begin today to encourage, inspire, and refresh you on your homeschool journey.