Happy Saturday! My family has enjoyed a great week, celebrating my daughter’s 13th birthday and my husband completed a job he’s been working on since November! We plan to hang out together this afternoon and might even visit the lake!
Whether you’re enjoying a quiet afternoon at home or just looking for some new info on natural living, here are five posts I visited this week that I think are super!
- 5 Herbs To Use For Babies and Children
- Natural Remedies for Growing Pains
- Recipe for Old-Fashioned Elderflower Fritters
- How To Grow Your Own Common Kitchen Herbs
- Pros and Cons of Making Your Own Laundry Detergent
Free Guide For the Natural Living Mom
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies for the natural living and homeschooling mom.