I love spring and the inspiration I feel to open the windows, de-clutter, and clean my home. If you’re looking for new ways to clean your home naturally, need encouragement to de-clutter and get organized, you need to register for my natural spring cleaning e-course.
What Will You Receive?
- useful, practical information that you can begin using immediately
- short-term assignments
- long-term assignments
- how to declutter
- an essential oil introduction each day and how you can use them
- DIY cleaning recipes
- mini-workbook to help you get the most out of this course
While the giveaway is over, here are a few of the resources included in the bundle, and I heartily recommend checking them out:
- a bottle of Thieves concentrated household cleaner
- amber spray bottles for mixing your new, natural cleaners
- a copy of the 2017 Homemaker’s Friend Planner
- 31 Days to a Clutter-Free Life
- Naturally Clean Home
- Having a Martha Home the Mary Way
Free Guide For the Natural Living Mom
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies for the natural living and homeschooling mom.