While those ideas are great, here are 5 other terrific gift ideas:
**Keep reading to download your free gift guide, Christmas printables, and Advent calendar.**
1. Spa Gift Certificate: Homeschool moms are busy. Often too busy (or tight on funds) to get a pedicure or a facial. When she isn’t teaching, she’s either looking at curriculum or managing the home. Give her the gift of taking care of herself. She will love you for it, plus already having a certificate in hand helps her avoid any guilt that moms often feel when taking time for themselves.
2. Zoo, Museum, or Other Creative Membership: Sure it may sound like a not-so-fun gift to some, but these memberships guarantee the ability for outings to fun places that the whole family will enjoy. Moms love to experience new adventures with their families and sharing it with their children, especially if it’s something they enjoy themselves.
3. Extensive Planner and Calendar for the New Year: Putting it bluntly, homeschool moms are usually planner junkies (ask me how I know). A planner which helps her organize her day from homeschooling to homemaking. Add a few beautiful sticker sets to jazz up her pages and her creative side will get a boost even while she’s doing something as simple as routine her weekly menu.
4. Netflix or Amazon Prime Membership: Mom can relax and enjoy a favorite show while planning out the best documentaries for the kids. An Amazon Prime membership can also give her free 2-day shipping which is great for last minute school supply and book shopping. Remember the giddiness I mentioned from being inside the actual shop? Imagine even more options at discounted prices and knowing it will be on her doorstep in only two days! Box Days all year round!
5. Take Her Out for Coffee, Tea or Lunch: Sometimes the best gift of all is your time and a cup of coffee. Homeschool moms spend most of their time in service to others. No need to stop by an expensive brand-name joint, because a small mom-and-pop diner with free coffee refills and a slice of pie will work beautifully. Need to keep the budget even smaller? A picnic or a special lunch at home would be just as special. Quality time is my love language, so this gift idea is my favorite.
As a mom, what are your favorite gift ideas?
Need some help creating and organizing your gift list this year? Register here to download your free gift guide, Christmas printables, and Advent calendar.
For more gift guides for your family this Christmas, make sure to check out iHN, where several bloggers share their absolute favorite guide ideas:
Free Guide For the Natural Living Mom
Want to know how to use essential oils and herbs in your home? In this guide, I share my top 10 favorites.
Plus get our latest content and news, including giveaways and freebies for the natural living and homeschooling mom.