How was your first week getting back into a routine after the holidays? It took us a few days to find our groove again, but we did it!
Now it’s full steam ahead as we prepare for the arrival of our newest babe. 🙂
One of my favorite parts of the new year is seeing the new posts linked up each week. Many posts made my own favorites list, but I like sticking to showing y’all what was most popular among visitors, so here we go:
3) Post Holiday De-Cluttering by Apron Strings and Other Things
2) Why Do I Yell at My Children by What’s Up Fagan’s
1) Ditching the Devotionals for Kids by Anchored in His Grace
Featured above? Help Yourself to a featured button:
Topics may include homemaking, homeschooling, natural living, personal wellness, family-life, attachment parenting, working with or parenting children with “special needs,” etc.
My rules are simple:
1) Please post a hyperlink in your post or a link-up button on your post or sidebar and link back here so others can find us and participate.
2) As a courtesy, please visit at least one other link and leave a comment for that blogger, letting her know that you’ve visited. 🙂 Positive comments are a great way to make a blogger’s day. 🙂